House Numbers for Your Door
Vinyl Wall Decal
- My Biggest Design Challenge: Choosing numbers from font styles that have a consistent baseline so each design will fit a standard size area.
- My Most Fun: Thinking up themes. I have a whole list I haven't gotten to design yet.
- Application Rating: Easy – Just make sure your surface is clean. Dust and loose particals (like cracking peeling paint) can interfere with the adhesion. Stains or marks that are not on the surface shouldn't be a problem. Also, anytime when you're applying decals outdoors, choose a moderate climate, 60º or higher and too hot.
- Creative Home Decor Uses: Number decals can be used most anywhere there's a smooth, clean surface inside or outside. They can be cut any size, or I can even stack the number so they can be applied to a porch post. Work excellent Mailboxes too!
- Just for Fun: Numerology – What your House Number Means
Some of my house number designs are very decorative. If you need your decal for good identification of your home, choose one that has bold, plain numbers.
This is one of my favorite designs. It's decorative, but still bold and readable.
For big sports fans, why not announce it to guests at the door!
Join me here on my blog...